Thursday, February 26, 2009

just saying "hello" :)

I've typed and erased this first paragraph approximately six times now, because blinking insersion points and lots of white space intimidate me. Makes me wonder what I could possibly say that would draw you to keep reading, to keep coming back for more. I guess this will be an interesting (or devastating) test run.

I decided I wanted to start blogging whenever I realized that I am a very opinionated person. I'm also very observant. Combine the two, throw in a pinch of satire, and I do believe you have the receipe for a half decent blog. So, I guess this whole thing may turn out to be just rambling, carrying on, and nonsense. Never, ever will I mean to offend anybody, so don't take anything I say on here to heart. I'm stating simply how I feel or how I see things (it gets interesting, I promise). So, I guess, thanks for taking time to reading this mess of rambling. Keep checking back for more (or don't. But is it biased for me to say that I would?)

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment